Full Goose Down Comforter
Hungarian goose down comforter, handmade in traditional ways, since 1957. This method allows extra fluffy boxes, where the goose down to stay in place keeping you warm.
All of our goose down comforters are hand filled, and hand made. Because we make each comforter individually, we can customise the order to your specifications.
Cover material: 100% Cotton-Nano Batiste
Thread count: 442
Filled with: 100% Pure white Hungarian goose down
Filling power: 850
Cover material: 100% Cotton-Batiste
Thread count: 266
Filled with: Minimum 90% Hungarian goose down
Filling power: 750
Cover material: 100% Cotton
Thread count: 133
Filled with: Minimum 80% Hungarian goose down
Filling power: 450
- The outside fabric is lighter and finer for the Royal quality comforter.
- The higher filling power, means that we can put less amount of goose down into the boxes to reach the same warmth rate.
- Recommended dry cleaning
- Can also be put out for airing on dry and sunny day.
- Shake it up gently every 2-5 days.
- Avoid sitting or laying on the comforter, because the goose down inside could break, and could lose it's filling power.
All of our goose downs are hypoallergenic. They are prewashed in thermal water and disinfected before use.